Tuesday 2 June 2020

Ashford Vision - operations during COVID-19



Hi everybody! I hope all of you (like myself and my family) have been keeping safe during the Coronavirus pandemic.

Being a Type 1 diabetic, I have been operating on an external works only basis since the start of the lockdown to shield from as much customer contact on site as possible. This has obviously been frustrating for both myself and my customers at times, and I also thank those of you who are still on the list waiting for me to attend.

Most of you are aware that the government has relaxed the UK's lockdown restrictions, but I have made the decision to stick to external works only with no entry into properties at this time. This is to ensure that I am doing my utmost to protect both my customers and myself against COVID-19.
I will be reviewing this situation on a regular basis, and will update as to which safety measures will need to be put into place when it finally comes to working internally once again.

I have put a lot of thought into this, and it has been a very difficult decision to make. I thank you all greatly for your patience and understanding during this time.

I am still available for external works like TV aerial & Satellite Dish replacement and repairs. So if this is something that you need help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.


I hope to see you all soon!

Simon - Ashford Vision



No comments:

Post a Comment