Monday 23 September 2013

Customer Feedback

It can be really hard to get customers to complete feedback, even if they say that they will. So it when it comes to me via an email, it is a nice surprise!

"I just wanted to say how impressed I was the other day with your customer service and politeness. I have had a myriad of tradesmen visiting my home in the last year with the rebuild and it makes a real difference, when somebody who is invited into your home is polite and offers to cover their shoes to help protect your carpets!
I will be recommending you to friends should the need arise,
With Many Thanks
Andrea"
If you have had any work completed by myself, please take a moment to share your experience.

If you wanted to, there are 3 ways in which you can do it:

1) Happy with your Ashford Vision experience? Click here to write a review.
2) Got a Google account? Click here to write a google review.
3) Ok, so you just want to click our facebook 'like' button?

I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment